PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE ADD-ON REQUIREMENTS SECTION ON THE STORE PAGE OF EACH ADD-ON YOU WISH TO PURCHASE. Failure to do so may lead to scenarios and Quick Drive scenarios not working correctly. By agreeing to these terms you accept that you understand that an add-on may not work without the add-ons listed in the requirements section on the add-on store page.
Your Right to Cancel:
Bossman Games operates an instant download service. By purchasing products from our online store and using this service, you lose your ‘14 day right to cancel’. This is set by the Online Selling Regulations.
Download and Download Limit:
After processing payment through our shop, you will be provided with a download link to access your new purchase.
We have applied a limit of 3 to the amount of times of which you can download your product. This is to protect Bossman Games against any attempts of fraud.
It is your responsibility as a customer to store your download securely so that it is not lost. If the limit is reached you will need to contact us to receive a new link.
- Refunds will ONLY be given in the following circumstances:
- An item has accidentally been purchased more than once.
- A refund will not be given if you simply change your mind UNLESS the item has not been downloaded, which we are able to monitor on our sales system. Once an add-on has been downloaded, there is no way of monitoring if it is being used or not, therefore your right to refund has been forfeited.
- A refund will not be given if you do not understand how the add-on works. This includes being unable to drive an advanced locomotive. It is the users responsibility to understand how these work, which includes reading the manual provided. The manual can be found by going to Settings > Tools > Manuals within Train Simulator.
- The add-on is fundamentally broken. This only includes items that are included in the add-on and were created or edited by Bossman Games. Issues that involve another developer’s rolling stock, routes, scenarios or Train Simulator in general are not our responsibility and will not entitle you to a refund.
- If there is a fundamental issue with a Bossman Games add-on, we will try our best to fix the problem before a refund is given.
- All of the above fall under a 30 day limit, as stated in the Consumer Rights Act (2015). Should you request a refund after 30 days of the original purchase date for any reason, your request will be denied.
- All Bossman Games add-ons are for personal use ONLY. You agree to use this product on your personal computers only.
- All contents are the property of Bossman Games. Sharing any part of the package(s) contents with other individuals is against the law.
If you have any questions or need clarification about our Products, or product requirements, please contact us using the form on the Contact Us page.